Anyone having problems with Tangent Quattro?
Scott
2009-06-23 08:14:52 UTC
Ever since the firmware update (which I proudly reported to this
group!) my Tangent Quattro has become unreliable. It keeps losing the
stations then saying there is an error downloading the Reciva list. It
also seems to power up randomly when switched off. This does not seem
to be a router problem as I have successfully configured the
connection with signal shown as over 70%.

Is anyone having problems with this firmware?

Thanks
Scott
DAB sounds worse than FM
2009-06-23 08:31:44 UTC
Post by Scott
Ever since the firmware update (which I proudly reported to this
group!) my Tangent Quattro has become unreliable. It keeps losing the
stations then saying there is an error downloading the Reciva list. It
also seems to power up randomly when switched off. This does not seem
to be a router problem as I have successfully configured the
connection with signal shown as over 70%.
Is anyone having problems with this firmware?
Have you asked about this on the Reciva forums?
--
Steve - www.savefm.org - stop the BBC bullies switching off FM

www.digitalradiotech.co.uk - digital radio news & info

"It is the sheer volume of online audio content available via
internet-connected devices which terrifies the UK radio industry. I
believe that broadband-delivered radio will explode in the years to
come, offering very local, unregulated content, as well as opening a
window to the radio stations of the world." - from the Myers Report
Scott
2009-06-23 08:34:37 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:31:44 +0100, "DAB sounds worse than FM"
Post by DAB sounds worse than FM
Post by Scott
Ever since the firmware update (which I proudly reported to this
group!) my Tangent Quattro has become unreliable. It keeps losing the
stations then saying there is an error downloading the Reciva list. It
also seems to power up randomly when switched off. This does not seem
to be a router problem as I have successfully configured the
connection with signal shown as over 70%.
Is anyone having problems with this firmware?
Have you asked about this on the Reciva forums?
Not yet, but that was my next thought. I suspect that my Internet
radio will be getting more use post 2015.
Scott
2009-06-23 19:25:52 UTC
Post by Scott
Ever since the firmware update (which I proudly reported to this
group!) my Tangent Quattro has become unreliable. It keeps losing the
stations then saying there is an error downloading the Reciva list. It
also seems to power up randomly when switched off. This does not seem
to be a router problem as I have successfully configured the
connection with signal shown as over 70%.
Is anyone having problems with this firmware?
Have you asked about this on the Reciva forums?
Thanks. I did that only to realise that it was 'user error' (aka
stupidity) as I had put in the wrong code for the router.